A Little About Me

Hi There,

Thanks for checking out my blog. My name is Rachel and I am a student at Pierce College. I am working towards my degree in Digital Design because I want to be a Graphic Designer when I grow up. I also want to be a rock star but I don't know if that will ever happen. :)

I am a single mom and I keep real busy with the kiddos and school. I hope to get my degree sooner rather than later because I love everything about graphic design. I really like to draw too and if I could draw and color for a comic book I would. I think that would be really awesome!

A few random things about me: I love to sing, I like the color purple and I love to take naps. Oh and I really like to hike when I can. So that's me. :) And that is a silly wig from Party City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 19 Following a Tutorial of My Choice

Assignment 14 Zoetrope

Assignment 16 Vintage Art