Assignment 1 Animation in After Effects



What were you trying to accomplish?
I made a short animation in After Effects but I didn't meet the requirements for the length of the video. 

What technical skills did you use to create the project?
First I used Photoshop and found some brushes online that I liked and then I used After Effects to create an animation.

How do you feel you did on the project?
It was frustrating for me because I created the video then I went and tried to make it longer which was a pain in the butt but still isn't long enough. And I couldn't figure out how to add music to it so I don't feel like it's as good as it could have been. Will you show us how to add music to a video? I would like to know :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 19 Following a Tutorial of My Choice

Assignment 14 Zoetrope

Assignment 16 Vintage Art