Assignment 3 Drawing with a tablet....or a mouse :)



What were you trying to accomplish?
I wanted to drawing using the water color art brush and the charcoal art brush. I found a photo of a rose and a humming bird that I liked and used as a point of reference for the general shape of both things. And for the colors I used in the humming bird especially. 

What technical skills did you use to create the project?
I used Adobe Illustrator and my mouse to draw with. I used the brush tool and the pencil tool. 

How do you feel you did on the project?
Overall I think I did well but I know that there is a lot of white space. Since we couldn't use solid fill colors I found it a bit challenging. I think it could be better if I had known what to put in all the white space. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 19 Following a Tutorial of My Choice

Assignment 14 Zoetrope

Assignment 16 Vintage Art